11 June 2017

2PM Taecyeon to be enlisted soon




Currently JYP's Boy Group 2PM is on concert tour '6NIGHTS . On June 11 during concert he talked about his mandatory military service and said, "I am currently filming a drama from OCN called 'Save Me'. I think it'll probably air after I enlist so if you miss me, please have the chance to watch the drama for me".

OCN's 'Save Me' is expected to air this sometime in August, and he also mentioned he will probably enlist in the summer.

The drama tells of the story of 4 jobless youths and a woman who is trapped by a pseudo-religious group. He'll be playing Han Sang Hwan, who has a warm personality and will be rescuing the trapped woman with the help of his friends. The woman will be played by Seo Ye Ji.






Fans are looking forward to see their hot oppa in Military uniform!!💕

No comments:

Post a Comment